Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2
Shopping for photography equipment can be a challenging task that requires a lot of deliberation. So, in contrast, buying a backpack can feel like a trivial task. However, getting the right bag is just as crucial. After all, it will house your expensive gear and protect it from scratches, harsh weather, and external bumps and fall. It will accompany you through the day and overextended travel plans. Plus, it creates an impression on your appearance and determines your level of comfort.Check the latest price on Amazon herePeak Design Everyday Backpack is an excellent option for camera bag hunters. It has a sleek design that is both aesthetically pleasing and sturdy and meets all your needs in a camera bag and more. Let’s check out its features.
Peak design everyday backpack V2 is made of 100% recycled nylon canvas shell that has a double PU-Coated, Blusign certified exterior. It is weatherproofed with a lifetime guarantee. The bag comes in charcoal and navy blue colors with a versatile design that looks trendy and stylish. It has internal dividers that allow great customization options. You can access it from the top via the multiple MagLatch or through both sides via super-durable UltraZips.
The back pocket contains a laptop sleeve that can hold a 15-inch laptop and a second sleeve for an iPad. You get four external carry straps, three FlexFold dividers, a sternum strap, and a key tether. It is expandable up to 30 liters.
Pros of the Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2
- Everything about this bag is a bonus. It offers excellent versatility with three flex fold dividers that can be used as single shelves or customized to fit different gear sizes. Each partition has inbuilt slips that you can raise to create smaller compartments. The level of customization the bag offers is way higher than other camera bags.
- Double access via the top flap MagLatch or the side doors gives you the ease and comfort of reaching any part of the bag in seconds. You don’t have to dig through your bag to find something you need. The side doors’ compartments have enough pockets to store smaller items like batteries, phones, and stationery.
- The bag is expandable up to 30 liters, which makes it very spacious. You can fill in your full gear, including your tripods, and throw in a jacket too.
- The fabric is made of recycled material, which makes it an ethical and sustainable choice.
Cons of the Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2
- At 289 dollars, it may be a little pricey if you are shopping on a budget.
- The bag with dividers weighs 2.11 kg or 4.65 lb, which is a bit heavy and adds to your gear’s weight. But besides that, it is a great choice .
Peak Design Everyday Backpack is exceptionally versatile and delivers high performance. You get all that you need in a camera bag- easy access, gear protection, spacious area, sleek and stylish design.
You also get to be a responsible consumer as Peak Design bags are made of 100 percent recycled materials. You make a smart choice by getting a bag that delivers high performance and does not weigh down on environmental health.Check the latest price on Amazon here